The Jaaxy Keyword Tool Review
In this post, I will be presenting you with the Jaaxy keyword tool review that I have put together for you. The Jaaxy keyword research tool is the best tool that I have used for doing keyword, niche, and domain research up to this point. It is user-friendly and has helped me rank my posts on page 1 on Google, Bing, and Yahoo search engines. Check out all the features below and see what you think.
The Jaaxy keyword tool is a research platform that was created by affiliate marketers, so there are unique features that are integrated into and provided by this tool. Jaaxy enables users to perform keyword, competition, website, and market research. With this research platform, you can probe into your competition’s data and gain insight into their website’s content structure. Additionally, Jaaxy has an awesome exclusive feature, Site Rank, where you can track and monitor your keyword rankings within Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
The Good & the Bad
- Free Edition Lite Integrated into Wealthy Affiliate members (Starter/Premium)
- Huge Discount on Pro and Enterprise Edition for Wealthy Affiliate Premium Members
- Track Article Rankings by Keyword in Site Rank
- Affiliate Program
- Higher Cost for non-Wealthy Affiliate Premium members
- Starter Edition only 30 Free Searches
- Support platform could be better, somewhat limited
Jaaxy is intended for affiliate marketers, bloggers, digital marketers; all those who need to perform extensive research on niches’, keywords, domains and their competition. Essentially any type of marketer will benefit from this platform.
In addition to the benefits of one-stop shop research Jaaxy has a great affiliate program. Yes, they pay you an awesome commission to promote their product.
The commission structure is very straight-forward, I have listed the details below, you earn:
- Pro Membership – $20/monthly – $200/yearly
- Enterprise Membership – $40/monthly – $400/yearly
Jaaxy is a keyword research tool that has additional components to aid you in your research. Not only is it the hottest keyword research tool around, but there are additional features which allow you to dig deeper into your research for your respective niche, future niche, competitive analysis, and domain names.
- Site Rank – Enables you to see where your article is ranked in the search engines based on the keyword(s) that you chose to track. Now tell me that is not an awesome feature! This will save you time from having to search for your article page by page. Imagine what you can do with all that extra time! Set up and track rankings for your websites within Site Rank, choose the frequency and master your SEO.
- Search Analysis – Gives you detailed information on competitor websites that are ranking in the top 10 searches on Google, Bing, and Yahoo. This information includes meta descriptions, word count, backlinks, links on site, and Alexa rank.
- Brainstorm – Enables you to analyze information, product, and search trends.
- Alphabet Soup – Strategy of finding new keywords and niches using letters, words of the alphabet now automated and integrated into Jaaxy. Any search term or phrase alphabetized list automated with different variants. One search will produce 100’s of keywords.
- Affiliate Programs – Search and analyze affiliate programs in Jaaxy’s database of over 15,000 affiliate programs.
Jaaxy has a Jaaxy Help link on the top navigation bar that opens up to a few videos to help you get started with your research. There are 4 videos:
- Jaaxy Keyword Research and Management
- Jaaxy Website Research and Analysis
- Niche Research Refinement
- The Affiliate Program Walkthrough
The Jaaxy Keyword Research and Management video is an overview that shows you how to use Jaaxy to find keywords that will rank. You will learn what metrics to look for and get a description of the Avg, Traffic, QSR, KQI, and SEO so you know what to look for.
The Website Research and Analysis video will walk you through how to dissect your competition, understanding why websites rank and analyzing your site’s ranking.
The Niche Research Refinement video will walk you through how to do your niche research with Jaaxy as well as expanding upon your existing website’s niche.
The Affiliate Program Walkthrough video will walk you through how Jaaxy’s affiliate program works, how you get paid, and how to leverage the program to boost conversions.
There is also a Contact us page where you can request support, submit feedback, and propose improvements.
Jaaxy at a Glance…
Jaaxy is an awesome keyword research tool that has incorporated many cutting-edge features which sets it apart from any other platforms in the industry. Jaaxy was created by affiliate marketers, so the necessary tools required for you to be efficient are integrated into this platform.
You can be sure that the features needed for keyword, competition, market, and website research are at your fingertips.
The keyword research tool offers precise competition, domain, and traffic insights which equates to billions of keywords.
In addition to the keyword research tool, Jaaxy keyword tool offers a niche research tool that uncovers available, niches with little or no competition; great if you are looking to dig deeper into your existing niche or even new business ideas.
You will also have access to why and where your competition’s websites are ranking. Data will be made available to you regarding their website’s content structure, meta tags, backlinks, content quality/length, ad placements and much more. Of course, this is all data that the competition surely doesn’t want you to have. However, this information will give you a competitive edge that is off the charts!
Jaaxy enables you to stay on top of your SEO by being able to track any rankings, rank fluctuations, and monitor achieved goals for any website/keywords. In addition, you will be able to build domain collections that could bring you a pretty penny.
To stay on top of your competition, Jaaxy has integrated a Search Analysis tool so that you can see what the top ranked websites are doing to be successful.
Go ahead and try the Jaaxy keyword and research tool now!
Jaaxy has 3 different options that are open to the public; Starter, Pro, and Enterprise. You have the option of paying for your membership on either a monthly or yearly plan.
If you are a Wealthy Affiliate member, Jaaxy Lite is included with your membership; this edition is not available to the public, you must be a Wealthy Affiliate Premium member to be eligible for the Lite plan. To check out the benefits of becoming a Wealthy Affiliate member click here.
Below I summarized the prices for Wealthy Affiliate premium members and non-members. Wealthy Affiliate has a Starter membership; however, you must be a Premium member to get the discounted rates.
- Jaaxy Pro (without Premium) = $49/month, $499/year
- Jaaxy Pro (with Premium) = $19/month, $199/year ($30/month, $300/year savings)
- Jaaxy Enterprise (without Premium) = $99/month, $999/year
- Jaaxy Enterprise (with Premium) = $49/month, $499/year ($50/month, $500/year savings)
The Jaaxy Review
My Final Opinion of Jaaxy
Jaaxy is the ultimate research platform for the affiliate marketer, internet marketer, or SEO that wants to consolidate their research and be more efficient. Who wouldn’t want that? We all need more time; keyword, domain, and competition research are time-consuming. Jaaxy makes it so that you can do all your research in one location, on one platform.
With Jaaxy, you will be able to analyze rankings across all search engines; Google, Yahoo, and Bing. More importantly, you will be able to pin your SEO activities to a timeline and determine which of them are leading to better rankings as well as tracking your historical rankings. To start understanding your SEO activities click here now.
There has never been a more powerful research platform than Jaaxy. When Jaaxy is combined with your Wealthy Affiliate premium membership you get it all for free. In my opinion, you are doing yourself a disservice going one more second without both. You can click here to check out my Wealthy Affiliate review.
I am going to close for now, I hope you have enjoyed the Jaaxy keyword tool review. If you have any further questions or comments please feel free to leave them below.